Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Free Debt Recovery-ComPay UK
- The statutory demand service relies upon the provision of accurate and bona fide information. You warrant that all debt information provided is true and valid. You warrant that the contact details of the Debtors are accurate.
- We may require additional information from you. To enable us to prepare your statutory demand for payment. In the event you fail to provide such additional information after the expiry of 14 days. We reserve the right to cancel the agreement.
- We expressly exclude any liability for any delay in the provision of the services where the full and precise details of the debt information pertaining to the identity or location of the Debtor have not been and/or are able to be provided by you to us.
- You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all liabilities of whatever nature bought or made against us arising from our provision of services to you.
- We shall not be liable for any adverse costs, claims or demands made against you as a result of the services we provide.
- We shall not be considered liable nor in breach of the agreement should the performance of our services be hindered by such circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to: Acts of God, strikes, lock cuts, accidents, war or any other calamity, and we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of our obligations to you.
- We will not be liable to you for any breach of (or failure to perform) our obligations where you have failed, intentionally or with negligence, to comply with any provision of our agreement.
- While we will make reasonable efforts to provide the Services, we will not be liable for any failure to provide the Services, in part or full, for any cause that is beyond our reasonable control. This includes, in particular, any suspension of the Services resulting from maintenance and upgrades to our systems or the systems of any party used to provide the Services.
- If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these Terms are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to another person without our prior written consent, which we will not withhold unreasonably.
- We may transfer, assign, or pass our rights or obligations under these Terms or arrange for any other person or organisation to carry out our rights or obligations under these Terms, but this will not affect your rights under these Terms.
- A person who is not party to these Terms shall not have any rights under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any of these Terms but this does not affect and right or remedy of third parties which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Fees. We will only charge you the creditor 50% of our costs, the remaining 50% is added to the Statutory Demand as debt recovery charges (100%). If we are successful in collecting your debt including the debt recovery charges (or if you come to an agreement with your debtor) you will then be invoiced for the remaining 50% as a successful collection charge.
- These Terms shall be governed by English law